Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Logitech M510 Advanced Wireless Mouse



        So i finally had to replace my Logitech wireless mouse M305 after about 3 years of everyday use on four different computers and laptops. The right click button finally gave out and won't copy or paste anymore so I jumped on my favorite online web store ( Amazon ) and started looking for a new wireless mouse. So after looking at about 20 different styles and brands of mouses I came across the Logitech M325. What really caught my eye on this particular mouse was the color and style, ok ok also the name brand had a lot to do with it too. I have used other mouses made by Microsoft, Amazon Basics,Apple, and HP. I have always like the feel and dependability of Logitech products, people might say I'm a fanboy of Logitech. I say I'm the type of person who likes quality more than a name. My home office is full of Logitech products that are still going strong so it's a brand i trust, so back to the wireless mouse. So when my new mouse finally arrived it was much bigger than my old M305 Logitech wireless mouse, I been so use to using this compact micro mouse that when the M510 arrived it was a full size wireless mouse. I had been so use to cupping my mouse with my hand that it took a minute to get use to a full size mouse again lol, so just like my old M305 wireless mouse the sides of the M510 had a nice rubber type grip on the side that made gripping the mouse and moving it around easy. The M510 also was equipped with two side buttons on the left hand side of the mouse to move forward and backward from previous webpage. The scrolling wheel moved with a nice smooth motion and has the side click feature to scroll side to side which was a nice feature, now the two side buttons are also programmable, so you can set them to open webpages or programs you use the most on your computer. So here are some of the main feature of the mouse taken off their Amazon page..


  • Full-size comfortable shape
  • Precision laser-grade optical sensor
  • Three programmable buttons*
  • Back/Forward buttons*
  • Vertical and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom*
  • 2-year extended battery life**
  • Tiny Unifying receiver for plug-and-forget wireless connection
  • Windows, Mac and Chrome OS compatible

So if your in the market for a new wireless mouse with some cool feature at a reasonable price with quality and dependability then look no further than the Logitech M510 wireless mouse.  You can find this mouse on Amazon starting at $19.99 and there's other colors and styles to choose from.

The link to the Logitech M510 wireless mouse on Amazon!

The New Logitech M510 that i bought




My Old Logitech M305 that i replaced with the new M510 model

No comments:

Post a Comment