Saturday, September 10, 2016

Call Of Duty: Zombies In Spaceland

     So I'm always checking out the gaming forms when I'm not working or playing video games and there are a few games coming out here very soon that i have my eye on. So the first one is the new Battlefield 1 which i am enjoying the beta on my PS4, this new Battlefield is very intense and have me wanting more than what the demo beta can give me so I have my copy on  pre-order and November can't come fast enough. But the one that I'm dying to play is the new Call Of Duty Infinity Warfare, and before you start throwing your plastic water bottle at me for wanting  COD over Battlefield 1 here is the reason why. I'm a boots on the ground type of gamer and that's what Battlefield gives me, I'm not really in to all the wall running, thrust jumping and crazy energy weapons. Really how can you take a chest full of lead and still kill me with boxing gloves or a baseball bat, but i'm not going to go there so enough about that. The main reason I'm looking forward to the new COD is the Zombies In Spaceland, yes we are getting a new zombies map that take place in the 1980's much like the Shadows Of Evils map that took place in the 1940's. So i got to check out some of the game play for the new Zombies in Spaceland map, and so far what's not to love! We got that mix of 80's retro colorful clothing, music and old style arcade and roller rink, 80's style boom boxes and the classic nerdy guy, jock, your 80's teen bopper girl and a LL Cool J looking character. Shadows Of Evil has been hands down my favorite map of the whole series but it looks like it mite get bumped down to my 2nd favorite map once the new COD comes out here in November. So I mite just need to let my boss know that I'll be calling in sick on November 4th lol, only cure for that sickness that day will be lots and lots of playing time on Zombies in Spaceland, check out the awesome YouTube trailer for the game and tell me what you think in a comment below! https://youtu.be/-hA3tlz8Mgo

1 comment:

  1. I love the 80's music that was in the YouTube video, mite have to look in to buying that game when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete