Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Intro in to my nerdy world

     OK so here we go, my first post on my blog site dedicated to all stuff nerdy and tech. So a little about me, i have worked in the tech field for what seems like forever. I have tore apart desktops, laptops,tablets, phones, game systems, VCR, DVD players and almost every other type of electronics. So technology has always been a big part of my world, but beyond all the tech, chips and wires there a dark dark nerdy side to my life. This dark side of my life is my nerdy comic book, Funko Pop's, video games and horror genre of movies. I am a marvel fanatic with my top five characters being 1. Ironman 2. Deadpool 3. Phunisher 4. Wolverine and last but not least 5. Thor. But I'll read more than just Marvel comics, I also like Dark horse, DC and other up and coming publishers, but when it comes to movies I love anything with Zombies! George Romero is one of my favorite directors when it comes to zombies movies, I'm also a big big fan of the Walking Dead and Resident Evil series style of zombies genre. So when it comes to gaming you should know my love for horror carries over to my gaming, The Last Of Us, Dying Light, Resident Evil, Until Dawn, Dead Rising just to name a few are some of the horror games i own along side other games like COD Ghost, Black Ops III, Battlefield, Madden 16, Fallout and so on. And yes I am a PlayStation guy with over 100+ between my PS4, PS3, and PSP, my PSN tag is fcc0263715 & Android God so add me if you like. I also have a Atari 2600 and old school Nintendo with about 60 games for each system, so I'm always beta testing new games and operating systems and try to keep up with whats new and hot in both tech and gaming world. People tell me all the time my apartment makes them flash back to their childhood due to the fact i have some many collectibles. I get monthly boxes from both Loot Crate and Marvel Collector Corp, i also get boxes from other companies like Geek Fuel, Nerd Block and pop in a box, but my main two are Loot Crate which i get the Loot Crate DX and Marvel Collector Corp box. So my pop collection has other pops besides comic pops, I also have NFL pops both Derek Carr and Amari Cooper, Fallout, Borderland, Assassin Creed, Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead and other movie & TV pop's. So that's a little in to my nerdy side of me lol, but yes I love tech and i love being a nerd also, but don't get me wrong I'm a big UFC fan along with being part of the Raiders Nation baby. And here a picture of part of what my living room looks like lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment