Tuesday, September 20, 2016

TNSO QY7 Bluetooth Headset



         I was asked to use and test the TNSO QY7 Bluetooth headset and write my review on Amazon, well I used the headset in my normal routine and had to say I was very disappointed. I will first start with the design of the headset, 1st issues was they don't really sit well in your ear and keep popping out my ear, 2nd the control features where not very easy to use because they are located on the headset and when you go to adjust the volume the ear bud pops out my ear. 3rd when turning on the headset the voice that letting you know the headset is on is very muffle and can't really understand if it's saying ON or Bong. Now i was using the headset to talk after connecting it to my Nexus 6 and the sound was really choppy and cut in an out, mind you i was never more than 7 feet from my phone with a good part of that time my phone being at my desk while I was working. People on the other end of the calls said it sounded like i was driving and i had a lot of static on the line, so I tried connecting them up to my PS4 to use them for game chat. They wouldn't stay connected to the PS4 for no longer than 2 minutes so there goes that ideal, so i reconnected them back to my Nexus 6 to listen to music, but then disconnected them and connected them to my ipod to listen to music while i cooked. The sound quality was horrible, no bass or mid and it seemed like the music was just all treble.  Unfortunately the headset didn't make it thru out the day before i went back to my Skull Candy wired headset, this headset mite be good for kids to use but not for me. The sound quality is very bad, the headset fit is terrible and the choppy sound is enough to drive anyone crazy when using them on a regular basis. I was really hoping to get some use out of the headset, but looks like that's not going to happen so i give these Bluetooth headset a big thumbs down!

No comments:

Post a Comment